What is the Empathic Leadership Package?
The Empathic Leadership Package offering is a product to help organisations navigate their way through disruptive events, such as the global Coronavirus pandemic, by listening into the mood and thoughts of the workplace and providing expert coaching and action plans to calm, manage and motivate a displaced workforce.
Who is the Empathic Leadership Package aimed at?
This package is aimed at People Directors, HR Directors, CEO’s, COO’s or other leaders who recognize the need to go that extra mile to listen to and support middle manager and employees through unprecedented times of upheaval and change.
What is included?
- Workforce pulse monitoring via the Engage mobile app together with intervention strategies
- Objective listening of candid employee feedback with actionable workplans and communication templates
- Empathic Leadership coaching from communication and management experts
- Instant real-time notifications of important messaging to email and mobile devices
- Myth busting, fact-not-fear based information and quizzes to educate employees and sooth anxiety in the workforce
- Home working strategies that really work, from professional veterans who have been successfully doing it for years
- Realtime reporting and usage statistics
How does it work?
Here is a step by step guide as to what to expect from start to finish.
- What we need from you:
- Valid email domains
- Employee segmentation groupings for reporting and push notifications (maximum of 10)
- List of employees, names, roles, email addresses and segmentation tags
- List of middle managers to support
- Introduce Engage to your organisation along with open and transparent objectives
- We will then:
- We create your own secure instance on the Cloud
- Create standard Covid-19 related quizzes
- Create motivational and light-hearted quizzes
- Invite your employees to participate
- Issue web-based training sessions for participants and middle managers
On-going monthly activities:
- Notifications and emails will be sent periodically to employees to request feedback on key corporate messages and measures being implemented
- Monthly quizzes will be issued based on new information released or motivational and light-hearted content to lift the mood
- Daily ‘listening’ to employee feedback
- Weekly reports to management on key insights and proposed actions
- Monthly online touchpoint with leaders and senior management to review and agree action plans
At the end of the Engagement:
- An executive summary will be presented to Senior Management with insights, statistics and learnings
Contributing to the safety of health service workers
During the Coronavirus pandemic, we will contribute £1 to a health organisation of your choice, for each employee who participates on the Engage platform within the first month of deployment.
What does it cost and how do I sign up?
The Empathic Leadership Engagement Package offering includes the Engage licensing, pre-formatted content, system configuration and monthly consultancy to provide objective, supportive expertise through times of stress and crisis.
Standard licensing without the Empathic Leadership Engagement Package can be found using this link.